gina-testimonial

So much to share about my BROWNS experience but to sum it up, of course I owe it all to BROWNS English School and to our IELTS teacher (best teacher ever!.Yeah!) Thank you so much for the tips and guidance. Yes, we did it. A billion thanks for pushing me to the highest level. I think when we trust and believe in our school, our teacher and ourselves will create great things in passing the IELTS exam. One of the best decisions I have ever made was enrolling at BROWNS for my IELTS preparation. It really did prepare me in all aspects.

My advice to the next IELTS takers is prepare yourself and practice, practice and practice! When we are prepared it helps us gain our confidence as well.

What helped me to achieve my 8.5* in the IELTS speaking test result was that I kept practicing in front of the mirror when there was nobody to practice with and when I’m alone driving inside my car as well. Sounds funny but it really did help. My only aim at first was just to meet the university requirements but when we exert more effort, give our best and listen to our teacher’s tips during the mock test results every week, this really helped us.

My efforts and hard work did pay off. Thank you BROWNS.

I would not hesitate to recommend you to all my friends who need help preparing for their IELTS examination.

I met good friends and had a very wonderful experience during my time at BROWNS.

From the bottom of my heart, thanks a billion!

Good luck to the next IELTS takers. You can do it. More power and more students to BROWNS English Language School!

Best Regards,

Gina V. Macabantad from Philippines

*Gina got an overall score of 7.5 in the IELTS Academic module.

Speaking: 8.5

Writing: 7.0

Listening: 7.5

Reading: 7.5