Chien-Chih WANG BLOG

“I got 7 in the IELTS Exam ” – Chien Chih

BROWNS student Alex was very busy making the most of his time on the Gold Coast. Not only did he complete our Intensive General English, IELTS Exam Preparation and Barista@BROWNS program but he also worked for the Commonwealth Games in the Athletes Village AND took the IELTS Exam. Congratulations on achieving the results you wanted. Here’s what Alex has to say about the program.

“The IELTS class, with the help of my teacher, really pushed me to achieve the score that I needed which was an overall 7 in just a few weeks.

The mock exam every Monday tracked my scores so that I could make plans to improve on the weakness I had. Interestingly, my highest score was speaking, which was 7.5 and I think that the environment and the English classes here in Australia really helped me to speak English more instead of Mandarin.

The classes provided at BROWNS offer the comprehensive structure needed for the IELTS exam. I think without the classes, I might not have achieved the scores that I needed or wanted.”

Chien-Chih from Taiwan

Find out more about our IELTS Exam Preparation program: https://brownsenglish.edu.au/ielts