Tracy's IELTS results

BROWNS Student Success – Tracy’s IELTS Results

“I got to know BROWNS via my agency, and I studied in the IELTS course for 20 weeks. Fortunately, I found BROWNS definitely the perfect place to study English, especially for IELTS. The materials we worked on and the techniques we learned helped me to achieve an overall band score of 7.0 in the real test. By going to BROWNS, not only will your English improve, but also you will be able to meet the best teachers and make many friends. There is no doubt that going to  BROWNS has been one of my best choices!”

“I studied in IELTS class because I really needed an IELTS score to get into university. Our teachers always taught us in detail and they were very helpful and practical. I’ve learned how to skim passages very quickly to understand them, useful vocabularies, English grammar and how to write task 2 and these were extremely useful when I took the real test. Thanks to our IELTS teachers, I could improve my English a lot. Especially, my writing improved so much. Before entering the IELTS class, I couldn’t write an English essay at all, but now I’ve got 6.5 in writing.”

Written by Tracy from China (BROWNS English Language School student)

Our IELTS Exam Preparation (CRICOS Course Code: 091581J) program is specially designed to optimise your test potential. You will receive individual attention from your BROWNS teacher and advice about how to approach each section of the test. To find out more about this program, click here.

Available at our Brisbane and Gold Coast campus.