Pathway to University of Sunshine Coast

BROWNS English for Academic Purposes (EAP) course is AWESOME. One of the biggest reasons why I chose BROWNS is that it offers a pathway program to University of Sunshine Coast. As I had no experience with study abroad, I was worried that it might be difficult or even impossible for me as an international student. I was not accustomed to writing essays, taking lecture notes, and the other necessary skills. However,  I’m not afraid at all having gone through EAP.

The EAP course is not just learning English. I was able to deal with various topics and academic material and learn language usage in other fields. This contributed greatly to the improvement of my English skills in the academic domain.

Over the ten weeks, I had to write three essays, prepare three presentations, and take three listening and reading tests. This tough and intensive curriculum has been worth it. I am pleased with gaining the capability to write an academic essay without fear.

Above all, I want to thank my teacher Carla, the best teacher I have ever had. She does her best to prepare every single class and to keep it on track. Most of all, her sincere comprehension of students’ problems and expectations makes studying EAP an enjoyable course ‘till the end.

I would like to say that BROWNS is the perfect place for your English study journey. Thank you!

Jinwoong Kim from Korea