egor-eremeev-work

Hi, my name is Egor. I’m from Russia. It was 2009 when I came to BROWNS for the first time. It was just a short summer course. I chose this school because my friend, who studied at BROWNS before, recommended it.

During this short trip, I fell in love with Gold Coast City and BROWNS School. Before my studies at BROWNS, I could not even imagine how easy and delightful studying English could be. After this trip, I came back to Russia full of positive emotions and with the decision to do my higher education in Australia.

After finishing my high school in 2011, I started thinking about the study options that I had. Suddenly, I realized that BROWNS offers a pathway program, which allowed me to go to university after a short English course without passing the IELTS Test. I liked this program straight away because it allowed me to have a single visa for my English course and for my University program.

I made a decision to study at BROWNS again because my first experience gave me the understanding of BROWNS quality. BROWNS English Language School has highly trained staff members. All the teachers that taught me were professionals and most of them were IELTS examiners.

Thanks to BROWNS, I am doing now my third year of bachelor degree in hospitality in Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (Leura, New South Wales, Australia) and I do not have any difficulties with writing assessments.

After my study I clearly see my future in one of the world brand hotels in Australia.