Kae-Yodwangjai-jobs-testimonial

Kae Yodwangjai is a child protection social worker in Thailand. She came to Australia to study English and to work, and because Australians are so friendly! She is now working as a waitress at the well-respected Chiang Mai Thai Restaurant in Surfers Paradise.

‘I love the weather and the clean air and the beautiful beaches here. It’s quiet and the traffic isn’t crazy like in Bangkok’

Kae also went to Jobs Club to learn about finding jobs in Australia, and also enrolled in BROWNS new Responsible Service of Alcohol course, which is a legal requirement of working anywhere that serves alcohol.

‘Jobs Club helped me understand how to apply for jobs, and it will help me to write applications when I go back to Thailand! And the RSA course was good for me, it helped me a lot. It meant I could work in Australia, it helped me to understand the differences in the law, and it helped me to understand and serve my customers’

After she finishes at BROWNS, Kae plans to visit and explore the Great Barrier Reef. Nice one Kae!