International student finds employment in Queensland

“When I graduated BROWNS English Language School, I decided to go to Cairns to achieve my dream of working in the Great Barrier Reef as a diving instructor. I sent my CV (resume) to so many dive companies, and one day I received an email response from PRO DIVE 5 Star PADI saying “We are happy to give you a job but you need to prepare all documents for the job”. I started to prepare all the paperwork and move to Cairns. “You can do it Hank”, I tell myself all the time. Working in the ocean, teaching people from different countries, and building confidence in students is my passion. I appreciate BROWNS for teaching me so that I can handle the job more comfortably. I accomplished the dream, I got so many experiences in my life, and then I will go back home. I’ll go back to my lovely city where I grew up, working on my own business and keep studying all the time in a different area. Life is short, you should plan as you can, develop it and believe yourself all the time.”

Written by Hank Lien (BROWNS English Language School graduate).

Hank studied Intensive General English (CRICOS Course Code: 076222B) and Barista@BROWNS English Language School (CRICOS Course Code 080399J | RTO Code: 31998). Click here to find out more about English programs in Queensland, Australia.

BROWNS English Language School Pty Ltd  |  CRICOS Provider Number: 02663M