Mashashi-Suenega-jobs-testimonial

Mashashi Suenega from Japan ticked both of these boxes when he enrolled in BROWNS Jobs Club.

‘Jobs Club helped me prepare my resume so I was ready when the employer asked’, he says.

Masashi-san is now working as a kitchenhand and waiter in KADOYA restaurant in the historic Elizabeth Arcade in Brisbane.

‘What I treasure most about BROWNS is the friends and teachers I met. The teachers helped me a lot. Thanks for a great time!’

When we asked Masashi what he most liked about Australia, he couldn’t decide between the natural beauty of the country, the stunning markets, or the friendly people. That’s OK Masashi-san, they are all great so we won’t force you to choose!

Masashi’s advice to find a job in Australia is,preparation and speed are important, you need to be ready when the opportunity comes!’

BROWNS Jobs Club and BROWNS Jobs and Careers helped Masashi with his cover letter and resume; helped him to understand the Australian way of doing things; and has helped him with ongoing support and tips.