Bruna from Brazil - Cambridge FCE Exam Preparation - Brisbane - Australia

After studying at BROWNS Brisbane Campus, Bruna successfully passed the Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) Exam . This is what she had to say about BROWNS:

“This time in Australia really was the best experience in my life and BROWNS has a big part in this because it was here that I met most of my friends in Australia. In the Cambridge FCE class there were a lot of nationalities so I keep in contact with my friends. We are family.

Hi my name is Bruna. I am Brazilian. I have been studying at BROWNS for 6 months. I started in Intensive General English after I enrolled for Cambridge FCE course.

During the course we do a lot of mock tests and this is so helpful because its’s the same as the real test so we are getting prepared for the real test and when the day arrived, I was so comfortable with this because I was used to doing this for 10 weeks so it was not that painful. Of course I was nervous because it was a real test but it was easier because of the preparation that you have.

I sat the exam and I passed and with this result I will use this certificate to get a better job in Brazil because it shows that I have a good level of English.

Each day is a new challenge but you can pass everything with the help of your  teacher.  The Cambridge English exam is a big challenge but it’s something that is good for who wants to improve your English or for who wants to get a job abroad or study abroad. So if you are thinking, don’t think again, GO! You need. It’s wonderful. It was the best course I’ve done in my life. It was so helpful. Really it was the best course.”